Work with Us:
If you share our vision of making a difference in the world, thinking with sensitivity and workingwith integrity while working in a positive environment, then you might be the one we are looking for!
The world’s population will surpass 8 billion by 2025, bringing unprecedented challenges to humans and the earth. At TSI, we’re taking on these challenges because we care and because we know we can find solutions.We wish to harness our expertise to discover, enable, and deliver solutions for the world at large. Explore TSI careers to discover how we collaborate with academics, governments, companies and organizations around the country currently and the world in the near future to find new and better ways to provide for the needs of our growing population.
Together, we can nourish a growing population, build a secure future and make the world a better place.
If you find yourself suitable for any of the job openings below, kindly email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible:
1. MANAGER (TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS)
- Minimum Academic Qualification – M.Sc. / B.Sc. (CHEMISTRY)
- Work experience period and area of experience, majors and minors. – M.Sc. with 7-8 years or B.Sc. with 10-12 years of experience in preparing and testing analytical reagents, production of commercial batches of reagents, Operating digital equipment, handling quality control and able to handle laboratory functions independently. Should be versed with computers too.
- Preferred and optional location base of candidate: Amravati, Maharashtra, India
- Age Range 35 to 50 years
- Specific Skill Area order i.e. compulsory skills in order of priority: Preparing and testing analytical reagents, Production of commercial batches of reagents, Operating digital equipment, Handling quality control, Handle laboratory functions and the Department independently.
- Preferred work experience base i.e. Path lab and allied lab. Industrial Laboratory
- Job features (list of expectations of duties to be performed) Preparing and testing analytical reagents, Production of commercial batches of reagents, Operating digital equipment, Handling quality control, Handle laboratory functions independently and also work on computer as and when required. Position is of Sectional Head of Department cadre.
- Duration of posting for suitable candidate i.e. permanent /temporary . Permanent
2. MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Must have good communication (writing & speaking) skills
- Must be good in English
- Must have convincing ability
- Must be Tally ERP9 versed and able to generate analytical reports from it.
- Able to generate Sales documents viz. Invoice, DC, Road Permits, BG, SD, etc
- Able to coordinate with Production Section for Order Planning and Execution
3. SECRETARY / OFFICE EXECUTIVE
- Must have excellent communication (writing & speaking) skills
- Must be good in drafting mails and letters in English (grammatically correct)
- Should know English Shorthand and take dictations
- Must be very well versed with emailing
All positions are at our Corporate Office in Amravati, Maharashtra. Married male or female candidates only preferred
Can’t find the vacancy you seek? Upload your resume into our database by emailing it to us email@example.com and we’ll let you know when a vacancy suitable for you opens up.